Kosmea to the Rescue - Review of Rose Hip Oil and Apple of my Eye Cream

22:09

Hello Beauties 😊

I have been so busy so I was unable to do a blog post in a while. I finally started university so I  have been trying to adjust to uni life. As I am working during the weekends and going to uni on my weekdays my sleeping schedule is currently not going well. As a result of this, my under eye circles have worsened. In addition, since I am always going out and due to the Australian heat, my skin has become really dry and dehydrated. However, I was so thankful and lucky to enough to receive  two of Kosmea's leading products; Certified Organic Rosehip Oil and the Apple of my Eye Cream. 


Bit about the brand: Kosmea
Kosmea is an Australian natural skin care company and an international success story, founded on the healing properties of certified organic rosehip oil. From the earliest days the company and its products have been developed with a strong vision, determination and commitment to integrity. 


As a blogger, one thing that really attracted me to this brand is the use of natural organic products. This company has won several awards for having such natural products that deliver outstanding results. Another amazing thing about Kosmea is that they provide the local people of Lesotho (South Africa) with a sustainable income. 

1) Certified Organic Rosehip Oil:




For those of you that have dry and dehydrated skin this product is perfect! Although I have only used it for a week, my skin softness and plumpness has really changed. This Organic Rosehip Oil contains Linolenic Acid which is an omega 3-fatty acid that helps repair dry skin by providing nourishment hence why the dryness of my skin has begun to fade.

Other ingredients in the Organic Rosehip Oil:

Linoleic acid
An omega-6 fatty acid that helps cells to provide a natural barrier to environmental damage.

Oleic acid
An omega-9 fatty acid that helps to repair tissue damage and improve skin condition.

Vitamin A (topical trans-retinoic acid)
Naturally occurring vitamin A that helps to prevent premature ageing caused by sun exposure. May help to improve the appearance of acne and oily skin, sun damage, wrinkles and pigmentation.

Lycopene
A powerful antioxidant that helps protect and repair skin from premature ageing caused by modern living.

Beta-carotene
A source of pro-vitamin A, an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from ageing and improves the appearance of sundamaged skin.

My first impressions when I received this product was about how adorable the packaging was. I really liked the small white box with the pink designs because that gave such a calm and relaxing feel. The Rosehip Oil is so easy to apply because it has a small squeeze top at the front which releases the oil. The only downside of this oil is the smell of it, which I am not a fan of if I am being honest. However, everything else about this product absolutely does not disappoint! 

I recommend wearing this oil after washing your face at night before going to sleep as this helps lock in the ingredients to keep the face feeling and looking refreshed the next day. Another tip that I started is putting this oil on my blending sponge as I am placing foundation on. Due to the omega-6-fatty acid, Linoleic acid, in the oil helps cells provide a natural barrier from any environmental damage, which in this case would be from the foundation. It also adds a nice glow to the skin when the foundation is being applied to give you a more fun look!



2) Apple of my Eye Cream


Do you suffer from really bad under eye circles? If so, this product is your saviour. I have used this product for a week and a half now and my under eye circles have miraculously began to disappear. My eyes have brightened up so I have started to use less corrector and concealer on my dark circles. This product comes in an adorable tube that has a application tip making it so easy to apply. The tip is also curved so that the product can be spread smoothly. I also love how this product instantly makes my eyes feel refreshed by giving a cooling finishing effect. This product smells so divinely making me want to keep applying it! 

I recommend wearing this product before bed as part of your night time routine because tat way the ingredients will be absorbed by the skin cells. This product contains natural ingredients that has important nutrients which assist in getting rid of these dark circles. One of the key natural ingredients used in this product is PhytoCellTec Apple Stem Cells, which offer hope for regenerating youthful skin cells.

Ingredients: 

  1. PhytoCellTec™ Apple Stem Cells
  2. Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
  3. White Tea Extract
  4. Shea Butter
  5. Carrot Extract


How to get these products?

Kosmea is a widely famous skin care line that is available in most pharmacies in Australia like Priceline, Chemplus, Terry White Pharmacies. It is also found in David Jones. If you are not from Australia and want to purchase these Kosmea goodies, you can do so by clicking here. 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts