Review and Swatches of Zoeva Nude Spectrum Blush Palette

08:11


Hello Beauties!!! Welcome back to my blog for yet another beauty post. This time I will be reviewing the zoeva nude spectrum blush palette. Bronzers are part of my daily makeup routine because I love rocking nice, sculptured cheekbones. Over the last few years I have tried out different bronzers and these are this product has been one of my favourites. 


The Bronzer: 

1) Zoeva Nude Spectrum Blush Palette









Zoeva Nude Spectrum Blush Palette

This is my first ever Zoeva purchase and it is absolutely amazing! I am in love with all of the shades as they are all heavenly. They apply so easily and can be blended to perfect the "sculptured cheekbone" look. Also, they glide on easily due to the silky and smooth texture of the powders. Although, all of the colours do not fail to impress me, the one that stands out the most for me is "ND030*". Also, talk about how amazing the packaging is!!! It is done so nicely because when you open it the rainbow stripes makes the palette come to life. 


ND010
This tone is quite light on my skin tone, so it doesn't really do much as a bronzer to sculpture my cheek bones. Instead, I use this as a setting/compact powder to set my foundation. As this shade has shimmer it makes my face glow which is perfect for a sun-kissed, natural look. This powder can also be worn without any foundation if you are in a rush but make sure to use setting powder to keep it lasting all day!




ND020
This tone is also quite light on my skin tone. Therefore, I mainly use it for blending out the darker toned shades (NDO30 & NDO40). This ensures that the cheek contour is not too harsh and looks natural and subtle. 




ND030*
I am in love with this shade. It is slightly darker cocoa tone than the other shades with lots of shimmer adding a bronzed/highlight look on the cheeks. This shade is suitable for more formal looks and I recommend it with a nice red lipstick. 





ND040
This is also a slightly darker shade than the NDO10 and NDO20 so it shows up quite nice on my skin tone. I usually like to use this shade for a more casual look, especially when I am going to the mall or school. Although, this shade is not as dark as the NDO30 it still helps give my face a bit more dimension. 














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts